Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So Far So Good

Dominic and I are still on this D/s journey. We are talking a lot about it and doing research together. I have read Dauntless' blog post and some of the comments and they made soooo much sense.

I am going at this waaaaay to fast and also not including him. I am doing research and reading stuff and not telling him about it. I am expecting him to do this on his own and figure it out by himself. And then magically we will be in a D/s relationship!!! OK OK I know.....I have to slow my roll! I need to stop rushing this and we need to learn about all of this together.

D has started to read a blog or two and has some questions. I was so proud of him and soooo happy that he, not only did this BUT emailed someone to asks some quesitons. He really is trying and I couldn't be happier. I'm so greatful that I have a husband that is willing to do anything for me, even when his wife comes to him and says "hey hun, lets start a D/s relationship!"

While I expect him to be the "Dom" in this relationship and know how to act, I was thinking I should probably work on being a "sub". As much info as I have read and research I have done, I'm not really sure HOW to be a sub. Yea, I can listen (maybe) when he tells me to do something. I can definately do what he tells me during sex, but I know there is more to being a sub than just doing whatever I'm told.

So, I'm off to do more research and reach out to a few subs for some help.

Subrina

No comments:

Post a Comment