Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Lil Background

Just thought I would share a little more background on my marriage. My husband and I have been together for 18 years and have 3 great boys. We have been pretty happy in our marriage and adapt to changes well. Like I said before, I have always made all of the decisions and pretty much done things my way, he just went along with whatever I said.

I met my husband while working at a local retail store, I was his supervisor!!! So as you can see I have always been the "dominant" one in the relationship. The first year we were together he got mixed up with an old friend and started using again. I was not going to allow both of us (me and the drugs) to be in his life, he had to choose. Well as you can tell he made the right decision.

But getting him clean took my dominant personality to change things and make things different. We didn't do it like the text books or the way the counselor say you should. I treated him like a child, I took the keys away from him, he was not allowed to leave the house without me and he stopped all contact with his old friends. Yea I know....not how it should have happened, but it worked! He has been clean for 17 years!! I'm sooooo proud of him!! <3

My point is, I have always been the dominant one and I'm really really nervous as to how this D/s relatioinship is going to go down. I want him to find his husband swag and be the Dom I know he can be. The question is, can I be the sub I sohuld be? I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment