2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Me: yea, why not! You can use them when you run out of shampoo
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Me: the foot part is tucked in
5) Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?
Me: Well if you know me at all you would know that I am obsessed with Channing Tatum. As for the actress, that’s not so easy. How about Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon
Sir: Actor-John Cusack and Denzel Washington/Actress – Eva Mendes
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Me: no, but I would love to be one of those people that go to the check out, give them my coupons and my bill is like $15 for $300 worth of groceries
Sir: no, never
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Me: WTH, neither
Sir: swarm of bees
8) What is your favorite band/group?
Me: P!NK and country music
Sir: Social Distortion
9) Do you always smile for pictures?
Me: I take the pictures, I’m not in them!
10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Me: liars! I HATE liars, you can never trust anything they say
Sir: bring late
11) What size is your bed?
12) Whats your least favorite movie?
Me: any scary movies
Sir: Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde
Sir: ranch and ketchup
14) What is your favorite food?
Me: anything mexican
Sir: Fuji Burgers….they have the best avocado teriyaki bacon burger anywhere
15) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Me: Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde, Summer Catch, Sandlot, Pretty Woman
Sir: Bourne Identity
16) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
17) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Me: if I had the body and the price was right
18) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Sir: about 3 years ago
Sir: turkey with mayo and cheese
Sir: 10:00 pm
Are you lazy?
23) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
26) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?