Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This Is Us

I found this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun for Dominic and I to do it. He is never on my blog but he does read everything on it! Just a fun Q&A to get to know us a little better! As you will see, Dominic is right to the point and doesn't elaborate to much on his answers! I wonder if that's just a male thing.....hmmmmm
 
1)   Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
       Me: open
       Sir: open

2)   Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
       Me:  yea, why not! You can use them when you run out of shampoo
       Sir:  no

3)   Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
       Me: the foot part is tucked in
       Sir: no
4)   Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
       Me: no, but there are a few that I would like to steal!
       Sir:  no

5)   Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?
       Me: Well if you know me at all you would know that I am obsessed with Channing Tatum. As for the actress, that’s not so easy. How about Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon
       Sir: Actor-John Cusack and Denzel Washington/Actress – Eva Mendes

6)   Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
       Me: no, but I would love to be one of those people that go to the check out, give them my coupons and my bill is like $15 for $300 worth of groceries
      Sir: no, never

7)   Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
       Me: WTH, neither
       Sir: swarm of bees

8)   What is your favorite band/group?
        Me: P!NK and country music
        Sir: Social Distortion

9)   Do you always smile for pictures?
       Me: I take the pictures, I’m not in them!
       Sir:  no

10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
       Me: liars! I HATE liars, you can never trust anything they say
       Sir: bring late

11)  What size is your bed?
       Me: queen
       Sir:  queen

12)   Whats your least favorite movie?
        Me: any scary movies
        Sir: Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde

13)   What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
         Me: ranch, sometimes bbq…but my favorite is Famous Daves Devil’s Spit!
         Sir: ranch and ketchup

14)   What is your favorite food?
         Me: anything mexican
          Sir: Fuji Burgers….they have the best avocado teriyaki bacon burger anywhere

15)   What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
         Me: Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde, Summer Catch, Sandlot, Pretty Woman
         Sir: Bourne Identity

 16)   Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
          Me: no
          Sir: no

17)   Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
        Me: if I had the body and the price was right
        Sir: no

 18)   When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
          Me: Well not sure if this counts or not, but I put lil notes in Sir’s lunch box
          Sir: about 3 years ago

19)   Favorite kind of sandwich?
         Me: peanut butter and pickles ….it has to be kosher dill pickles and creamy peanut butter. Hey, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it!
         Sir: turkey with mayo and cheese

20)   Best thing to eat for breakfast?
         Me: not a big breakfast fan but I would have to say a breakfast burrito
         Sir: eggs

21)   What is your usual bedtime?
         Me: 9:30 pm
         Sir: 10:00 pm

22)   Are you lazy?
        Me: some of the time
        Sir: yes

23)   Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
         Me: no
         Sir: yes, baseball express
 
24)   Do you sing in the car?
         Me: OMG…yes I do. I have a full blown concert in my car. I’m very animated!!!! Lol I think I am the best lip singer around!
         Sir: yes, when I’m by myself
25)   Do you sing in the shower?
         Me: no, but I do talk to myself in the shower
         Sir: no

26)   Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?  
         Me: Where ever they are having a sale! Also depends on what I’m looking for
         Sir: All three, but we don’t go to Kmart much
 
27)   Whats your favorite color?
        Me: Purple
        Sir: Black and gray

Hoper you enjoyed our little Q&A, we had fun doing it!
 
Dominic & Subrina <3


 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your favorite music guys. How do you find anything that you both like?

    Great reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia!
    Our music tastes don't exactly agree with each other!! HAHA He is an old school punk rocker and I love country music! Sometimes I wonder how we are even married!!! I guess opposites truly do attract, we are living proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Subrina, thanks for sharing. Oh dear, a bit of a mismatch in music and movies eh? LoL

    Love your answers to no's 6 and 17 :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz!
      Thanks for the comments! Yes, hubby and I don't really agree on music. But I will say he is such an amazing guy that he is learning to like country a little, very little! There are a few songs that he likes, but shhhhh don't tell anyone!!! HA

      Delete